Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Conflict of Interest: Authors must disclose all relationships or interests that could influence or bias the work. Authors shall be held accountable for any inaccuracy in their provided information regarding the absence of potential conflict of interest with any sponsors, patents, fees, Honoraria, shared ownership, or any other entity.
- Each author retains the right to use the work for non-commercial purposes as well as for further research and spoken presentations.
- Each author retains the right to use the illustrations and research data in his/her future work.
- Only one offprint is provided free for each author. The authors can order offprints at the proof stage at certain rates depending on the number of additional copies required and the year of publication.
The publisher of the journal has all rights for publication in the paper, electronic and facsimile formats and for electronic capture, reproduction and licensing in all formats now and in perpetuity in the original and all derivative works.
The names and email addresses submitted and entrusted to this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.